This eight hour, three-part class helps co-parents learn and practice skills that open, rather than close, lines of communication. The end goal is making it possible for co-parents to build a well-working business-like relationship with each other. Part A is a pre-requisite for enrolling in Part B.
• Break habits of pointless arguing and “win/lose” competition
• Create and follow rules of communication for working together effectively
• Negotiate flexible parenting times and reach “win-win” agreements on difficult matters
• Get on the same page with subjects such as bedtimes, haircuts, discipline, and agreeing on times for the parent not with the children to talk to them on the phone
• Available in San Bernardino, Murrieta, and Rancho Cucamonga
Transformation is our goal.
“The difficult is what takes a little time.
The impossible is what takes a little longer.”
– Fridtiof Nansen, Norwegian explorer (1861-1930)